The result of having worked past dinner-making time: Vietnamese subs. This is what we had for dinner today and two nights in the past two weeks. These are not the traditional ones with cold cuts and pate, but instead with grilled meat and no pate. Even better. These are the same ones we told the immigration person interviewing us what I have for lunch at work. I don't have them for lunch as often, but T really likes them now and they make for a good, quick, cheap dinner on the weekdays.
Today, we got up, went to dim sum and went to work. Yeah, bummer I went to work on Sunday and stayed past 7pm. No afternoon nap means now I'm really sleepy to blog more. Good night!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those subs are awesome...though if Jared ate these kinds of subs, he probably wouldn't have lost the weight...
Post a Comment