Monday, August 16, 2010

Photos, photos and more photos

Recently, I ordered over 1,200 prints of photos. Talk about a backlog. Did I blog about this already or was it on another social-media? Oh well, in there were 1/3 of our wedding photos (I had sent to print the other two thirds back in March), honeymoon, two extended wedding celebrations, two cities we lived in, one 3-week vacation, four friends' weddings, 3 nephews, plus other random snapshots of our world.

I started this crazy thing of cataloging them and sticking a label with a title/description and date. A lot of work, but it'll be great in the future when we can't remember "Where was this pyramid?". I finished labeling, and my next task is to actually make a scrapbook of our wedding. I bought the scrapbook material back in May. Now I just have to go through over hundreds of photos from our photographer and from family and friends I printed, pick the good ones, plan out each page, and glue them on. Fun fun fun. And this is just for our wedding day. This is doesn't include all pre- and post-wedding events. Those go in a separate album :). I have 6 albums waiting to be filled.

Last challenge post! I'll try to keep posting more often, but probably not forcefully everyday. Really, life is not that exciting. Weren't the last 6 post proof? Thank you T for the colo(u)rful comments :) Love you!

1 comment:

T said...

Challenge completed!