Him: "Why don't you try to post something every day?"
Me: "Not a lot of interesting things happening..."
Him: "It doesn't have to be long. You can say 'Just watched America's Got Talent, and I can't believe that magician didn't make it through!! What the...!"
Me: "Um. No, because that would mean telling others I actually watch that show this season..."
[cut scene...]
But somewhere in there, I found myself intrigue. Could I do it? Post something every day, for say, a week?... Hmmm. So in the words of Barney on some episode of How I Met Your Mother, "Challenge Accepted.".
Technically, I did post today since my last one went in after midnight, and this one is technically tomorrow since it's already past midnight (even though blogger time-stamps when you started, not when you finish, which is a good thing 'cause I usually take a really long time and it leaves no evidence as far as I know of how way too late I'm up... oops. sidetracked). But let's count today as Tuesday. Day 1.
Mr. Bubbles
We just came back from enjoying MB in concert! "Everything" was our wedding song, so it was quite appropriate, and may I say awesome, to celebrate our 2-year anniversary by seeing him perform it live. Part concert, part comedy show, I say. He's a nutty character.



Bonus: I got the new IKEA catalogue on our way to the concert. Union Station is full of their advertisement ads and people handing them out tonight. Me and other concert-goers thought it was great waiting material.
1 comment:
That is awe...wait for it...some!
Post a Comment