Where have I been? Busy with lots going on and life-changing events.
I took the last step in one (of two) of my missions to be super international. See mysterious posts from October-November. I will now be able to more freely travel the world!
I am "in between jobs" right now, though much more dramatic to say, I am technically unemployed. Not a random and spontaneous decision, and you all probably know why, so I won't go into details. It is exciting to move on, and even though I had my hardships, I learned a lot and it was sad to leave my first job and some of my colleagues. It was pretty crazy busy, trying to get last minute work done and transitioning all of my work to others. It didn't really hit me until about 3 days before when my project manager (I had beeen working as his deputy for the past 3 years) sent an email to most of our transportation group to thank me and recognize my hard work. It was very heart-warming and it made my cry!
What did I do with my first 3 days off? Go to the grocery store three days in a row and make meatballs for the first time. The plan for April is to hang out in LA for a week, pack up and plan - Plan our move, plan trips, plan life!
1 comment:
Planny McPlannerson
Post a Comment