Our friend had free, members-only tickets to go see "Harry Potter: The Exhibition" at the Museum of Science and Industry here in Chicago. We thought it would be fun, we have only been to that museum once for a holiday party and well, it's Harry Potter. Overall, it was interesting to see the costumes and props used in the movie, except they didn't have screenshots of the movie next to the display which I think would have made the exhibit better for those of us who are not die-hard fans and don't know every single scene of each movie. Add the stream of excited little kids, entire families in HP paraphernalia, and the one girl who gave us a smug answer when Tim the Canadian was thinking outloud about why only in the US is it known as the Sorcerer's Stone, I give it an "C+" rating.
I wish I could read the 6th book again before the movie, but it's too big to take on vacation...
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment