After struggling with the first half and getting squirted with juice, we resorted to... the internet. They say you can find almost anything on the internet these days, and it's true, as we were taught how to eat a grapefruit by someone via YouTube. A funny video of how to get the wedgies correctly :)

Maybe we need the grapefruit knife too...
5 comments:
Amelia is a grapefruit master. She gets perfect segments every time. It's to the point that I just ask her to feed me the grapefruit. It tastes better that way.
I like your comments, but I think you need to keep the "Thank you for my red-hot smoking wife." ones on your blog...
Sorry. I get carried away sometimes. My point is that if you can convince someone else to do it for you, it's way better.
So. Other than grapefruit, anything else going on?
actually, we've been eating a lot of grapefruit. the 6-pack bag is on sale a lot at the supermarket.
there's more to life than grapefruit, just been too lazy to write about it... sorry! too many website/blogs to keep up with!
Post a Comment