Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chicago Blackhawks

We went to the United Center to watch the Blackhawks and Ducks. Even though we were way high, it was a nice view - I could actually follow the puck around!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the profile picture of you and Tim watching the game. Who took it? Did you go with friends? Or did you have an artistic stranger borrowing your camera?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, don't I look intrigued by the game? It was a company event, so a friend took all the pics - my camera is not as nice.

I wonder if you speak from experience with artistic strangers?...

Anonymous said...

When traveling, Amelia and I often have strangers snap a picture of us together. Sometimes we have someone who can't figure out how to take a picture (hint: push the big button). Other times we get someone who wants to pose us and "arrange" the photo.