Pictures of our apartment – it’s a 1 BD/BA plus den. You’ll have to visit to see the rest…
Living/Dining Room and Den (plenty of room for guests..)

Living Room and Kitchen

Here are some stats of the neighborhood:
Whole Foods – 2 blocks
Trader Joe’s – 2 blocks
Non-organic supermarket – 5 blocks
Blockbuster - 1.5 blocks
AMC/Loews Movie Theater – 3 blocks
Magnificent Mile, main street with lots of stores – 2 blocks
Borders – around 4 blocks
Hershey’s store and Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shop – around 4 blocks
Access to subway – 2.5 blocks
And today, I reached the milestone I set as to when I would feel like a real adult and have a real apartment – we bought a couch! Two actually… Hopefully they’ll blend with the rest of my IKEA stuff.
(and for those of you wondering, we got internet already - first thing we did after arriving: call the internet co. to set up an appointment to have it hooked up. I know, so dorky)
No comments:
Post a Comment