Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sorry, no bunnies here

Today, I bought myself some fuzzy slippers. It seems like a thing to do when you get a new apartment... Mainly, it's because we're not used to having hardwood floors and detailed cleaning is pending furniture arrival. To add some flavor and add to the funnyness, I got the pink ones!! (contrary to popular belief, these were not my first choice..)


And speaking of fluffy/soft things, we got our couches! Finally somewhere comfy to sit on! (you can see the bottom part of them in the pic) I'm waiting for the rest of the furniture to take more pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a little disappointed in your lack of bunny slippers. Because if there is one thing the world needs more of, it's dead bunnies on other people's feet. On the other hand, pink's OK too. I compliment you on your choice of fuzzy footwear.