Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where I Was Instead

Yikes, I haven't posted in so long I had to think for a bit what my login password is...

As most of you already know, a lot has happened in the past month since my last post:

1) Work trip to Puerto Rico - I get to travel to tropical islands for work, no complaints here.
2) My boyfriend (although that title has also changed) became a "Dr." and received a degree that says he can carry on original research...
3) I went on an 11-day vacation trip to Europe, visiting Spain, Italy and France. Super exciting, although getting sick was absolutely no fun and a total downer, but who can be sad with #5 happening in Monte Carlo, Monaco...
4) I moved out of Virginia. My things are in storage and should be on their way to Chicago by the end of the month. Right now I'm in Boston for two weeks, living out of suitcases...
5) And last, but not least, I'M ENGAGED!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! Hence, my reference on #2, I now have a fiancee!


We have not figured out when or where, we'll keep you posted when the decisions start coming in... YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

1 comment:

GoMa.on.the.go said...

Hey Laura! Congrats again on the engagement! Very happy for the both of you :)