Friday, February 09, 2007

(43) Trips

This is the last Friday I'll be home in DC. In around 2-3 weeks, my February calendar suddenly filled up with "work" trips.

Trip #1 was this past week, one day in Miami. Even though I didn't get to enjoy much since I got in Tuesday night and left Wednesday afternoon, it was nice to get away from the cold! And it was actually a fun work trip. The only bummer was being too full to eat patacones at La Carreta.

Trip #2 is this Sunday to Connecticut for work. Not that exciting and not looking forward to its aftermath of work load.

Trip #3, only 1.5 days after I get back from Trip #2, is to Chicago. :) Meeting up with Tim, enough said. It'll probably be super cold, but I've never been and I hear it's a fun city.

Direct from #3, I'm off to #4 - Boston for the week! No day off for Prez's day and I'll be working all week from the Boston office. Still very cold, but no complaints here.

I'm waiting to see if I have to go on another trip to Texas (warmer). But I'm really crossing my fingers for potential, and VERY exciting work trips in April+ to some islands (getting warmer!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a ton of travel. Let Amelia and I know when you're in Boston. We'll go do something fun.