Sunday, March 04, 2007

(44) Trip Recap - #2

Hello again! No updates in a while due to travel (see previous post), don't want to blog w/ the work computer - you never know if they might be watching...

Trip # 2 was not great. First, the more senior person was not able to go at the last minute, which left me to run things almost on my own (I was suppose to be the coordinator anyways, but it made things harder). It ended up being a tough 2 days of work. Second, the northeast got hit with a huge snowstorm the day we were all suppose to head out of Connecticut. Even though I lived in Boston for 2 years w/ a car, it was the first time I had to really scrape ice from the car and drive in very icy/snowing conditions. Thankfully, no accidents, just a cancelled flight when I got to the airport, and I work for a big company that has a travel hotline, who booked me on the next train out of Hartford to DC. The 7-hour train ride back was not too bad, train seats have lots of legroom and a power plug, and especially compared to what the other people had to do to get out of CT...

Ooops, it's 1:50 am. I should get to bed. I'll have to continue tomorrow...

No comments: