Books
In the three weeks I haven't posted, I finished 2 books! First up, "The Nanny Diaries", courtesy of Suli, was entertaining though I felt a "that's it?" at the end. Next up was another chick-lit called "Dixieland Sushi" about a half-japanese girl who grew up in the South; funny, but too many cliches. On a bright note, I read more than half the book this weekend. :) I haven't picked my next book, though I have 3 in line, again, courtesy of Suli.
Boston
I was there 2.5 weeks ago, working from there and being a "Consultant". I was invited to participate as a panelist at this MIT event, to share my "experiences as a grad student going to consulting". Good for "professional development", though a bit odd, mainly because I don't typically consider myself a "consultant" as most people have a picture of. I like the more technical work, not the 'synergy' side. Although, I know realize I do work with growth projections and capital investmest.
Blah
While I did have an enjoyable Saturday last week, finally getting a new coat and new shoes for super cheap, my Sunday was a total downer. I felt ill to my stomach. I think the culprit was chili, although I had eaten this the night before. Whatever it was, it was not fun. And while it was only one night of unhappiness, my stomach was upset with me the whole week. I'm better now.
Better
I attempted to make those mold-pancakes again, this time with no blueberries, and I think they work much better with plain batter!

Bedtime
Once more, good night void!
2 comments:
The pancake molds look great. I like the strawberry smokestack.
That is cool, I was going to ask what was the smokestack, try whipped cream, white smoke, no pollution. This is mom, have to use anonymous, forgot my user name and pwd.
Post a Comment