- Getting work done is slower than expected due to hot + rainy (though it beats the cold anytime!), makes you want to stay sleeping all day.
- I finished my book! I think I set a record, 'cause I only started it about a week and a half ago. Then again, I had the advantage of two plane rides and vacation time. The downside: I have no other book to read right now.
- I ventured out to the local mall to fight traffic and last minute shoppers at the supermarket (feisty people with carts, watch out!). On the bright side, I got some ice cream from one of my favorite ice cream places.
- I made mini apple, peach and kiwi pies! No Pillbury ready-to-bake here, I had to make the crust from scratch! They ended up with a thicker-than-ideal crust and not enough fruit, but good reviews otherwise :) Next on my list: Banana Bread

Happy Pre-Christmas Day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment