I finished my book today! I bought this book at the Borders in the DC airport, because I was near the end of my last one and I knew I would likely finish it on my trip to Panama. That means it took me ~1 month to finish, even though I had 2.5 trips and lots of time during Thanksgiving. However, I tried to save it for when I had to go out and eat by myself - my new thing being on my own. I couldn't put it down since I came back from Boston! Thoughts of "I could go run the model from home and go read.." went through my mind at work this week. I read a bit last night and had to force myself to close and go sleep. On the way to work, I didn't quite mind that I had to wait a 10 minutes for the next train, which would make me wait 15 minutes for the next work shuttle. Any other day, I would be saying "what a bad way to start the day...". Bookstore trip soon!
Nuisance of the day: Why does CVS find it necessary to put "security tags" on deodorants?!? And make them so hard to peel off! I now have a brand new deodarant stick that has packing tape around it...
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I forgot my username and pwd ,,,,,
Try removing it with scotch tape.
How was the shopping trip to Ikea?
Love, mom.
So what are these books you're reading?
Post a Comment