Tuesday, December 05, 2006

(35) 3-week hiatus

Yes, it's been 3 weeks. Miss me? =P I've been trying to figure out why I haven't updated my blog in 3 weeks, and I really don't have an answer. I also think that I spend too much time thinking "I should update my blog, but with what?", and I should really just write. So don't blame me if I'm incoherent.. Oh, and again, I should be unpacking right now.

I just got back last Sunday from a 1.5-week trip to Boston. I already had plans to be up there for Thanksgiving, and then a meeting in CT came up so I just took the whole week up there. Thanksgiving was spent at Tim's prof's house, with turkey, icelandic lamb, pies and games. I also had my first 'black Friday' experience, not as busy as I thought (it was after noon though) and I didn't go crazy, but Best Buy did have excellent sales.

Work? Same as usual, with some added office gossip. Sorry, have to be careful about such things and blogs. Nothing new with me though, suppose to get busy soon.. then again, I tend to say that a lot.

Taking a cue from James', I should use my blog to write reviews about stuff. So here goes... TV shows I currently watch: Studio 60 (the Christmas episode was reeeaally good), Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race, Ugly Betty, Prison Break (Tim has me hooked on the new episodes!), Heroes, and others I do not wish to admit to. :)
* PS, James: Haymarket does have Charlie machines! However, it took me 1 hour to get home that day - waited 15+ minutes for a full Green Line trolley, just to board the 2nd one right behind it, which then had to board/alight someone in a wheelchair (the operator made her unnecessarily transfer when she could have waited for the correct train), and then the red line just decided to sit there for a while and drive slow. Gotta love transit, right!

Those of you who know me know I don't read books much. However, I'm about to finish my second book in less than 2 months! A bit of girly chick-flicks, but at least I can add more than Harry Potter to my list of finished books. :) I want to go right now and finish the 2nd one, but what will I read on my commute tomorrow! Must go to Barnes & Noble this weekend...

Hope all you blog readers are still out there!

Good night, void!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you always!
Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

So you never tell us the name of the books you're finishing. Are they really that bad? They're not romance novels, are they?

As for the T ...

You mean to say that the operator was incompetent and inefficient? I, for one, am truly shocked. Usually T employees take such pride in their work and in customer service. (Not really.)

In related news, the T sold its last token from the Government Center Station last Tuesday. CharlieCard is go!