Sorry for not updating in a while.. Been stressed out the last couple of weeks, mainly due to issues with my car. Everything is ok, and thankfully no one got hurt, but dealing with a car accident is a pain. Hopefully it'll all get resolved soon..
Yeah, I'm ok. Thanks for asking! Thankfully, no injuries. And I'm now scarred to dislike Six Flags theme parks for a long long time. It's just a bit stressful; waiting on the insurance company to finish its investigation (two sides of the story of who's fault it was). And I'm now driving a scratched-up car. :)
2 comments:
are you okay? Was Tim doing the DX crotch chop again whilst driving? I told him to stop that.
But seriously. Everything okay?
Yeah, I'm ok. Thanks for asking! Thankfully, no injuries. And I'm now scarred to dislike Six Flags theme parks for a long long time. It's just a bit stressful; waiting on the insurance company to finish its investigation (two sides of the story of who's fault it was). And I'm now driving a scratched-up car. :)
Post a Comment