I have blog friends! Yay! A big hello to Gloria and Jeremy for adding me to their list and now I've added them to mine! And Terry.
I know I haven't posted in a while; meant to do that over the weekend, but cleaning the apartment, 2 Whole Foods runs, 3 movies, and naps took over my time. I watched "the Devil wears Prada" this weekend while waiting for an oil change to my car; total chick-flick! :) I can now also add to my "organic fru-fru"-ness (as Tim sometimes calls it) this weekend by having gone to Jamba Juice twice (Caribbean Passion, my other favorite flavor, and Aloha Pineapple, with peaches instead of banana - pretty good) and eating a salad at the Whole Foods seating area. I love this neighborhood...
In other news, contrary to Gloria's shnazzy job post, I get to ADD words to my job title - Senior! I've gone from being a mere "Consultant" to a "Senior Consultant". I was so surprised! Of course, I got the "with more power comes more responsibilities" talk, and my head kept saying "no way, they really DO like me.." (see previous posts on not-so-great days at work). So exciting. Though now I feel like I should be working extra extra hard, which is why I've been busy this past week... If only I could get that nice Senior citizen discount with it.. Oh, and if anyone has any ideas of what to do with 230+ colorful business cards, let me know.
Time to read an 87-page report.. that should get me ready for bed.
Good night, void!
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Laura! Congratulations on the job promotion! We'll trade cards the next time we meet :P
Oh, and thanks for adding me... my web circle is getting bigger!
Post a Comment