Sunday, June 04, 2006

(15) Ice

Some people think it's weird that I like all, if not most, of my drinks with ice. What's so weird about drinking milk with ice? :) Last night, I served myself half a cup of lemonade with no ice, thinking "it's not that much, don't need to waste an ice cube", but by the second sip, I couldn't drink any more, tasted "heavy". Tonight, same but with ice, and I drank it all. And no, I wasn't just more thristy...

After a housewarming brunch at a friend's apt., I went to the movies downstairs to watch Over the Hedge. Funny and very cute. Stayed 'till the end of the credits to watch Suelika's name go by and see if they had an extra at the end, which they did. Mainly, because my friend said there was a scene at the end in X-Men 3, so it made me cautious of this one. Why do they do that?.. At least they have funny credits to go along with it, like Finding Nemo :)

2 comments:

Suelika said...

Yay! Thanks for going to see Over The Hedge!

Sigh... Those little clips at the end are there to make fans go back to see the movie again when they realize they missed the clip the first time they went. But you can watch the clip at the end of X-Men 3 on www.youtube.com in the comfort of your own home!

Vanessa said...

But sometimes when you buy a drink they fill your cup with more ice than liquid... so you're paying for ice!
I really don't like ice water, room temperature for me. But ice in lemonade is a must.