.. I feel like I was productive today, but when you put it down in riding and figure there were 15 hours in there, I guess not. I got up, dropped off some boxes at the UPS store, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, did some shopping at Crate & Barrel and Whole Foods, cooked dinner, and even made some apple muffins. The rest of the time in between all those tasks was filled with TV.. Oh well, typical Saturday, a bit more productive than most.
My hair doesn't smell like gross chemicals, which I find surprising (and quite happy). I still have to wait until after tomorrow night to see what it'll look like normally. The hair stylist put some mousse afterwards, and I can't wash it yet. But I like it :) It's not as curly as I thought it would be, which is good; wonder how long it'll last.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment