I'm a dork. One of the first things you learn in programming: "Hello World"; what's up with that and foobar?
I really dislike getting all this junk mail in my mailbox. I have to check the box almost every day so they don't stuff the ads and damage my regular mail. I usually shake the newspapers, make sure nothing important got stuff in between, and throw them in the trash. But today, I was happy to receive one from Ben & Jerry's, with coupons for "Buy One Get One Free" and "$1.00 off any shake". Tim and I will be enjoying some ice cream this weekend. Too bad they are forecasting rain :(
The other dealing for today was me being paranoid about my apartment. I got home early because of class, and I noticed a piece of paper stuffed in between my door and the frame, almost all the way in, that fell as soon as I opened the door. Usually, I get ads for maid service or cleaners stuffed under my door, but I thought it was strange they put it like that AND nobody else had the fliers in their doors. So, I was bold enough to knock on my neighbors' doors and ask if they had gotten the same flier today. Turns out I was being paranoid, though I met the next door neighbors (though I didn't get their names)..
Good night world!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment