As a side effect, my appetite has been off. Sometimes I get these really-hungry spells, like today. I ate a bagel at 9:30am and some shepperd's pie at 1:30pm, so I didn't expect to get super hungry by 6:30pm (though that's usually when I start thinking about leaving work to come home and eat). I didn't leave work 'till 7:15pm, and by then, the hunger turned to near nauseousness. Because I thought it would take me 30-40 mins to get home, I was desperate and stopped at McDonald's for dinner. I know, terrible, and you're probably thinking greasy fast food won't help w/ stomach ache, but it's the only place on my way home before the highway and it actually sort of worked. I was ok enough to drive back, no traffic coming home, and I didn't have to cook/do dishes and watch 7th heaven.
On that note, tonight was the last episode of 7th Heaven. Yes, I watch that show sometimes. Big happy ending, of course, smothered with cheesy-ness, including the announcement of babies by the three married kids. Yikes, can you imagine getting 6 grandkids all less than 9-months apart?
Oh. I love The West Wing marathon mondays on Bravo. :)
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment