Wednesday, May 10, 2006

(9) pet-peeves

Is that the right word?

The cellphone thing that annoys me the most, perhaps more than just talking on your cellphone in awkward times/places, are those bluetooth ear pieces. If someone talks on their cellphone, you can either ask them to leave/sshh, or just leave them alone and walk away. But people with those ear pieces, it's like "you expect me to talk to you with that thing in your ear?". I feel like they aren't really listening.

In school, one of the best ways to procrastinate was cleaning out my keyboard. I'm sure some of you have done it! Lots of eraser crumbs get stuck in there, especially if the keyboard is in a drawer pull-out. Popping the keys out and cleaning the nooks is relaxing :) But now that I have a better keyboard and I don't use it as often, I found another task to procrastinate with.. My paper shredder. I enjoy spending my time cleaning up strips of paper that get stuck in between the "blades" (not sharp at all). It's a small, cute shredder, where the 8.5x11s have to be folded in half (vertically), and because it's criss-cross, pieces tend to get stuck on the teeth pretty often. I now even use my old tweezers especially to pull those pieces out. :)

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I was kinda joking.. but thanks.. longest comment posted..