Wednesday, May 03, 2006

(5) Oh oh oh..

I've had that Oreo cookies commercial song stuck in my head today: "oh oh oh.. who's that kid with the oreo cookie?..". Too bad I don't know the rest. Speaking of, I also like the Oscar Meyer bologne song too :)

Not to plagiarize someone else's blog, but I figure I would give my thoughts on "Amazing Race" because I'm watching it right now. It's definitely the best 'reality' show out there, I even watch the reruns on the Game Show Network. I got into it back in January when I was going to the gym and watching would motivate me on the threadmill/elliptical: doing another 15 mins is not as bad as what they are doing!. I always cheer for the married couple, especially the older ones, and I really dislike those "dating" couples that just yell and cry. This season, there's no one left I like, and I hope those two 'hippies' get eliminated soon! You know, I thought this show would not be like others, where you know they keep certain people just for entertainment; how could they, right? But after tonight, I'm not so sure, that non-eliminating leg of the race was convenient...

1 comment:

Michael said...

is it...

Oh,oh, oh, ice cold milk and an Oreo Cookie, they forever go together , what a classic combination. When a dark , delicious cookie meets an icy cold sensation, like the one and only creamy, crunchy, chocolate, O-R-E-O

Great to see your blog, btw!