Okay, Okay... I admit I've
We first celebrated the end of my second decade "reliving" my youth and going dancing!. Went to this latin restaurant that turns into a nightclub after 9:30. On the menu: patacones served with a cheese fondue that had tomatoes and something else in it; steak and potatoes (one of them had spicy yucca chips); and guava creme brûlée. We mostly people watched, and in between giggles of how crazy the 'nightclub scene' is, we thanked each other for being a pair. :)
On my actual bday, I met T for lunch. Even though we each work one major block away from our place, we don't meet up for lunch. Nothing fancy, just a restaurant in the food court below our condo. The day proceeded without much ado, which was a bummer but I'm not one for much hoopla. Dinner, I can't remember, but then T surprised me with a birthday cake and present :) so sweet.
The big bash came on Saturday. We invited our friends for an afternoon of games and dinner, plus more games. Because we wanted to enjoy the afternoon playing games, we ordered dinner from a chinese restaurant nearby. Me, the control freak when it comes to party food, got to make all the appetizers and dessert. I forgot to take pictures of everything, but we had: croissant rolls with roasted red peepers and cheese; shrimp ceviche; veggies with mango curry dip; roasted paprika chickpeas as munchies; guacamole; and phyllo rolls with curry chicken + taro filling.



1 comment:
Nice use of PicCollage, any suggestions on the UI?
Post a Comment