Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Feb. 14

My second attempt at making marble squares since I know have a proper jelly roll pan (although it's 2" bigger on both sides than the one the recipe calls for). Minor changes:
- no chocolate chips, as you can see. I thought it didn't need the extra chocolate and sugar. Although it might have been good, given the next bullet...
- I didn't have granulated sugar, and used super fine sugar (not powder, just smaller granules). I don't think this made much of a difference.
- I used a bit less sugar because I was too lazy to exactly measure stuff and pouring the sugar out of the container was harder. It wasn't that much less... But they do seem a bit plainer, not as chocolatey and "empalagoso". Which I guess it's a good and bad thing: good its not super sweet and fudgey; bad cause I eat more.

Maybe it's also cause last time I used twice the amount of chocolate, that I find these less chocolatey... Hehehehehe...

Giant pan yielded enough for T's meetings, friends and my office workers. Happy lovey-dubey fake holiday day!

No comments: