Last week, we took a mini vacation to LA to hang out with the family. No plans other than to hang out with everyone and play with ridiculously cute kids :) We had an awesome time, and even though we were only there for 5 days, I can't believe we got some much done!
- Hung out at the beach
- Had tons of great home-cooked food
- Played tennis
- Hung out and swam in the pool
- Celebrated T's birthday twice (THANKS EVERYONE FOR HELPING US CELEBRATE!!!)
- Got an exclusive screening of the new PhD movie ("The Must See movie event of the year!", "Two thumbs up!")
- Had tons of fun with everyone.
Our camera also decided to break half-way through our trip. AGH! No way I was spending 2.5 more days in LA with so much going on with out a camera!!! I've been wanting to get a new camera for a while and this was a good excuse to finally buy it. Quick trip out to the store on Sunday afternoon and we were back in business!
Sunday, September 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment