After 3 days without internet, we finally arrived at our "free internet" destination. It's tough to go out without internet. I didn't have an inbox full of emails waiting for me (although T did), but I did have to catch up on the latest family pics. I guess then we should rephrase to "It's tough to go without super-cute-nephew pics". Though seeing them in person has been the highlight of the week :) Ok, so here's the quick recap of the past few days. Pictures to come later.
(Note, I'm trying to not name names on my blogs from now on, so my super cute nephews will get nicknames. Hehe.)
- Ate really good chicken wings; they glaze each one individually! (Yummy chicken strips, too)
- Went to Target. Bought a purse.
- Played with Astroboy.
- Ate really good tacos.
- Went to Target again. Bought another purse.
- Walk around Pasadena though got slowed down by the intense heat.
- Bought 2 pairs of shoes. Plus 2 more for T.
- Played some more with Astroboy.
- Met Chami. He pooped on me but he's still adorable and I loved playing with him.
- Amazed how much Chamu has grown. Even more amazed how he carries on a conversation in different languages.
- Loved seeing Astroboy, Chami and Chamu "play" together for the first time.
- Rode the train down from LA to San Diego. What a view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Pretended to be a jet on a retired aircraft carrier.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment