Sunday, June 20, 2010

OLI!

Post 200! Wow!  To that hono(u)r, I'm skipping around the sequence of events and dedicating this post to my super cute nephew, Oliver. I traveled to LA at the end of May / beginning of June [corrected from initial post. I can indeed time travel, but ssshhh - that's a secret] to finally meet the adorable Oli. Boy, 5 months is a long time not to meet this cute face in person!




Cutest hair ever!


M&D were also in town as their first stop in their Grandsons Tour.



Of course, no trip is complete without its food highlights:


Tacos! Oli can't wait to have some carnitas

build-your-burger (mine was turkey burger with coleslaw, grilled pineapple, cucumbers and tomatoes)

Finally got to eat the famous Cham bistro of Pasadena!


Here are the paintings I made for my nephews. The big one stays in LA and the little cube ones made their way to Taiwan!



Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Suelika said...

Wait, you were here May/June, otherwise, you're time traveling. :)

It was great to see you! Oli loves visiting tias.