Saturday, January 03, 2009
Christmas Holiday - Part 1 - LA
Our holiday vacation began with a short trip to LA for my cousin Michael's wedding. It was the first and only wedding, other than ours, we got to attend this year because we were so busy and the timing didn't work out to attend others we got invited to. The funniest part was when I went to the check-in table to pick up our name cards and the person at the table asks "May I help you? What is your last name?", when I replied he said "Ummm.. There's a lot of those, what's your first name?". I'm so used to it being the only one that I forgot all my other siblings, plus cousins were there. :)
December 19-22

Joaquin has grown up so much in 4 months since we last saw him in August in Vancouver!
We also got the chance to hangout with K&S in Santa Monica - it was unnaturally cold in LA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment