I remember last year telling people "I would like to travel more" when asked how work was going. Today, I find myself calculating how many miles I need to get Platinum status. :)
The other day I did a crazy thing. I flew to DC on a 6:50 am flight, and came back on a 5:30 pm. All for what was suppose to be a 2-hour meeting. Ended up being a crazy day, with our client being late and leaving after 5 minutes to go to another meeting. Not all was lost, I made use of the trip for another meeting and the client did come back later, but I will probably not fly in and fly out on the same day again. It was weird getting two boarding passes on the same day.
Oh, if all goes as planned, I should make Platinum.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment