Today was the premiere of this seasons's The Amazing Race. The episode is not over right now, but I already have my picks of who I like and who I dislike. Of course, there's the family teams - the father/daughter, brother/sister and the grandson/grandfather. I like that these people do it for the bond and the challenge, not the money and not the "let's see if I truely love this person". That's why I'm not a fan of the dating couples - one admitted they are doing it to trust each other because the guy cheated on her. That couple even made a donkey cry. They tend to be the most dramatic, and one can only take so much of "I hate you!! (10 seconds later) I love you so much" on tv. There's also the girl friend couple who admitted they would use their looks and flirt to win, and could use a $1 million shopping spree.
I'm glad the friends pair who stole a cab from another team lost this leg. Goes to show what karma can do.
Must remember to watch on Sunday nights...
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm already rooting for TK and Rachel. The show describes them as hippies, but they seem like the most normal duo out there. I think Nathan (the cheater)and Jennifer (who cried twice in the first episode) are already carving out their role as this year's borderline abusive relationship. I want to root for Azaria and Hendekea (engineering pride), but Azaria seems like a punk. Who do you think goes home next? My money's on the blonde girls.
Yay! My blog buddy is back! (granted, I've too failed to comment on your blog lately)
I'm not sure who I'm totally rooting for. I hope the cheater+cryer or the blonde girls go home soon, we had enough of sneaky blondes with Dustin and Candance.
I shared the same Engineer-pride thought at first, and they seem nice to others (for now at least). Ultimately, I think this show needs some Transportation Engineers that speak a couple of languages between them...
Let me know what we need to do to apply. I think we could totally play up the geeky transportation nerds angle.
What did you think of last night's episode. I think the producers messed with Ronald's meds, because he changed from a concerned father to a complete jerk. Maybe it's just fancy editing.
Hmmm. They were showing the commercial for new applicants...
Totally - He went nuts on that other team and his daughter! Can't believe he said she disappointed him... We particularly enjoyed the part they had to jump over the mud.
I have no idea what you are chatting about...
Post a Comment