After Chicago, we flew back to Boston. I had originally planned to stay a week, working from over there and just hanging out, but I had to be in Connecticut the week after so I just extended my stay for another 4 days.
I got to hang around Cambridge/Boston with family visiting town, mostly shopping and walking downtown. The main highlight was losing track of my cousin and the kids after they went skating at Frog Pond, and not being able to find them for ~3 hours. No worries here, but what a mess.

That's it! That's where I've been the past 3 weeks!
To add to my trips, I'm going to Hawaii!! WOO HOO! The first trip is the first week of April and only for 2-3 days, but I may stay longer for fun since I've never been. :) Very long trip, 12+ hours, even worse when you come back since you lose almost a day, but I'm so excited!
Good night, void!
PS: Here's another picture that's too CUTE to miss!

PSS: James - I see Miriam is still around...
2 comments:
Of course Miriam is still around. I told you that was intentional right?
ah, that's right, I forgot.
Post a Comment