Tuesday, August 15, 2006

(27) Another summer day has come and gone away

Today is my 1 year anniversary at work. Time does fly indeed. Along with that anniversary comes having to renew almost everything this month: apartment lease, car registration, cable, internet.. What a drag. Anyway, nothing exciting at all today, work felt so incredibly blah and the day was just way too slow. There was a point I think i was falling asleep in front of my computer (thank goodness my office-mate is only there on Fridays now). It's suppose to get super busy, I just hope it's something different than what I'm doing right now...

Although I did get to enjoy this past weekend shopping at the Outlet store and going Tubing in West Virginia! Yay, another state to add to my list. Tubing was fun, never done it, though I wish it was on a faster river. It took 1.25 hours to go from the drop-off point to the pick-up point, and the group decided to do it again. Unfortunately, the sun and awkward positions you have to do to stay afloat got to me and I was feeling nauseous by that second run. All's well, except I hope the what-looks-like-an-insect-bit on my arm goes away soon.

Hopefully the next couple of weekends out of town will offset the lazyness that has clouded this area..

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Didn't take my camera. I didn't want it getting wet or damaged