I wanted rain to use my new rain boots, well, I'm definitely getting it! Lots of rain the next few days. Crazy storms from the hurricane, maybe even some winter weather! I took my new boots out for the first time today and I'm excited! They mess up my socks while I walk, but at least they are dry! I got them a few weeks ago - on sale for $25, cheap! I actually bought a different pair at first, with a crazier pattern under the thought of what a friend said "You have to resign yourself to crazy colo(u)rs when it comes to rain shoes". The next day I found they had a more subtle style online and quickly exchanged them. Still colo(u)rful, but I'm happy to wear these and not feel so self-conscious.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Rain rain rain
I wanted rain to use my new rain boots, well, I'm definitely getting it! Lots of rain the next few days. Crazy storms from the hurricane, maybe even some winter weather! I took my new boots out for the first time today and I'm excited! They mess up my socks while I walk, but at least they are dry! I got them a few weeks ago - on sale for $25, cheap! I actually bought a different pair at first, with a crazier pattern under the thought of what a friend said "You have to resign yourself to crazy colo(u)rs when it comes to rain shoes". The next day I found they had a more subtle style online and quickly exchanged them. Still colo(u)rful, but I'm happy to wear these and not feel so self-conscious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment