Sunday, September 30, 2012

Monaco holds a place in our hearts, but this is just not right...

On Friday, I was eating a small package of Milano cookies I got from the airline lounge in NJ (hehe. I love free lounge food. I stock up in case I get hungry in plane). I offered a piece to a friend coworker and was surprised to hear he had never had a Milano cookie!!! I was shocked! These are one of my favorite cookies (and yes, no u in that word on purpose. You'll read why).

On my quest to find some at the store, I was even more shocked to find these!!! What's up with you Canada?!?!? I searched their website and these are under the international section, Canada, Ontario. Does that mean they are only called Monaco in Ontario?! Or only Ontario sellls Milano/Monaco cookies across Canada? My web research showed a few forums with people asking where they can buy Milano cookies in Vancouver and Toronto, but I couldn't find a good answer to my questions...

Sigh. I guess these will go on the list of things we can't get around here and we will have to get our fix of when we visit the US... Along with lime green popsicles :)

2 comments:

Suelika said...

Whaaa? They sell them, but under a different name or are Monca cookies something different?

Chams in PTY said...

I bought a package of PF Milano melt cookies with dark chocolate in the inside.... haven't opened the package yet. I also brought back from CA a package of Milano mini mints and one of the Verona Raspberry Apricots center.