The cause of all of this: the music awards from the Canadian-equivalent of mtv. Their offices are one block away from ours. The show is not until next week, but they give out free tickets a week before. And so, the Tweens and teens line up the sidewalks starting Tuesday...
SERIOUSLY?!? Who let's their teenager spend a few nights on the street?! What about school??? It's so gross - they hang around in make-shift tents, in pajamas or tank-tops and barefoot! What kind of crazy are you to walk around barefoot in the street!? I don't really care until they stick them out from the fence and us pedestrians have to see them and avoid them. Ugh...
I rejoice when the weather forecast calls for extreme heat or rainstorms :)
Oh, and if you notice in the pic, TO now has a bike-sharing system in downtown! I'll have to blog about that another time. Time for work!
No comments:
Post a Comment