Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, me!

... the last of my 20's! 360 days left!

I celebrated the past two weekends. First weekend, a nice all-u-can-eat brunch where I enjoyed yummy egg benedicts and lots more. This past Saturday, we went out with all our TO friends to a Peruvian restaurant. Ceviche and bistec encebollado!!! Plus a surprise alfajor birthday dessert! Then we headed to the board game cafe. T made fun of me for bringing my own paper pads to play pictionary, but it was perfect!

Sunday was a lazy day. Tried a new place for dim sum, tried to get a massage but no appointment available, and then nap time!

I don't have a list of "things to do before turning 30", any suggestions?

3 comments:

Jaime said...

It really should be more like "things to do before having kids". Paragliding. Cooking class in Paris or Italy. Patagonia. : )

Lauri said...

Things that start with "pa" before parenting? :)

Jaime said...

Wow, that was so totally an accident. Some kind of subconscious punning, now that I'm a Papa?