It floats only if it has a keel (?), it came with a pretty heavy one. I can't remember if we still have it. Anyway, we took the boat to the small pool downstairs and it kept turning over in the water, Jaime and I tried to improvised one and we were half succesful.
3 comments:
I remember that lego boat! it floats and everything. That's a nice ferry! it even has a ramp in the back! who designed it?
Jaime made it. As a boat, Chamu did not seem interested. Made into a ferry for cars, Chamu was all over it. :)
It floats only if it has a keel (?), it came with a pretty heavy one. I can't remember if we still have it. Anyway, we took the boat to the small pool downstairs and it kept turning over in the water, Jaime and I tried to improvised one and we were half succesful.
Post a Comment