As to my next rant, why does my spellcheck think "internet" should be capitalized?! Just plain annoying.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Random rants when bored...
Plain and simple "EWwww...". I just read an article about a dessert that is basically pies baked inside cakes. Two to three layers of it! Plus buttercream icing. Seriously! Sure, they compare it to the concept of a turducken, but this is just gross. It made me sick just reading about it and seeing pictures. I'm not a pastry chef by any means, but I do love baking from time to time and I say any recipe that calls for frozen pies to be baked in boxed cake-mix should be banned from the internet. And they wonder why America has an obesity problem...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That does sound gross. I'm sure I'd try it if someone offered it to me, but still...
Post a Comment