Saturday, November 20, 2010
"Free" earphones
I've been looking for new, cheap earphones for a while. My current ones still work and I'm cheap so I didn't want to pay too much. I saw the ones I have right now for $8 and I was close to buying them, but backed out at the last minute. Tonight we went to the drugstore to get a drink for Harry Plopper (hehehe) and I saw the earphones on sale for $6.79. Plus we get 2% cash back at drugstores. When the cashier rang up the original price of $8.49, I asked about the sale and she had to go check. She comes back with the sale ticket and said the sale was until yesterday... Wait for it... And then she said their policy is that since it is their fault the sale ticket is still there, we get the item for free. WOW. That's a nice policy!!! We couldn't believe it. Last time that happened, they just honored the sale price. Yay druggers! It wasn't really "free", she had to charge us $0.01 :). But still, SCORE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What happened to the ones that came w the iPhone 4?
Haha! Totally forgot the phone came with earphones!!! Oh well, not like I'll go return these new ones. I'll just have spares :)
Post a Comment