Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things I would "tweet" about...

...with no 140-character limits!
  • New restaurant to our favo(u)rites: W Burger Bar. Fresh non-standard buns (regular or wheat), choices like bison, kobe or lamb (though I don't eat these - but have tried chicken, turkey and beef), panko-flake chicken wings, panko-flake onion rings, sweet potato fries (bonus: fries are $2.95, sweet potato fries are $3.95, half regular half sweet are $3.50 - I like how they charge you the difference, not extra!), good poutine... and lots of free topings/sauces like tzatziki or cranberry sauce, chipotle ketchup...  [MMMmmmm]
  • Cooking bbq ribs right now (prep for tomorrow's dinner) [Mm mm mm again]
  • Quite sad when I checked my AA numbers and saw zeros... even sadder I'll be downgraded come Feb 28...
  • It's 3 ÂșC right now - never thought I'd say it, but it's pretty nice weather!
  • Felt bad when someone on the subway said "Should step out for others..." (or something like that) - gasp!  where were my manners?!  I did move out for all other stops before that one, this one I just thought the train was not packed-like-sardines that I squisshed myself against the pole to make room.  I don't blame her, I probably think the same thing all the time - I just don't say it, just give ugly looks :)
  • Ugh - peak hour packed-like-sardines commute to work...
  • Went to a tuxedo places 3 times in 8 days. The place is, sadly, going out of the business and is selling their tuxes at really low prices, a plus for our friends getting married.
  • New hobby: crossword puzzles. Been able to finish a few online (they have a 'check' function, hehe), but none from the daily newspaper. One of these days!
  • Time to watch tv - primetime shows are back!  

No comments: