I've exceeded my cellphone minutes for the month, so when I had to call a doctor's office, I was hoping it would be a short call. They pick up and say "Doctor's office, can you please hold?". Me being me, I say "Ok". My hold is less then 4 minutes, it took 2 phone transfers to get the person I was trying to reach and the conversation lasted less then 30 seconds. I did, unfortunately, used up 5 extra minutes, which will cost me > $2 on my cellphone bill. Ugh. I'm thinking the only time it's appropriate to say "No, I will not hold" is for medical emergencies, but I am tempted sometimes.
At least this beats the 1.5 hour wait I had to endure at my last doctor's (different one though) appointment, for a 5 minute check-up.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment