1. The magic bullet does NOT make anything in 3-10 seconds. Really, not even a banana smoothy made simply out of milk and banana.
2. Organic garbanzo beans are harder than regular ones. I now prefer no-name brand or Goya.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wait, you're disparaging the Magic Bullet? Next you'll be telling me that your Snuggie isn't really one-size-fits-all.
HAHA! Good one. Tim thinks it's perfect for me, I think it looks ridiculous.
You have a Snuggie?!?
Hahaha. No, I don't have one! They are so silly looking.
Of course Laura doesn't have a Snuggie. That'd be ridiculous. She's more into the refined elegance of the Slanket.
I figured that out the first time we tried to Magic Bullet a smoothie. It takes like 30 seconds. Not the "faster than you can say banana smoothie" like the weird english guy in the infomercial promises. Bastard.
Post a Comment