Tim and I went to his company's holiday party last Friday. It was at the Museum of Science and Industry. Yup, not a special events room, the whole museum (Queue the "oooohhhh..."). I've been wanting to go to this museum, but it's just too far away and we're too lazy. So, this was the first time we've been there. Queue the title of this blog!
It's a really cool museum and we only got to see a small part of it. The coolest thing: the trains and the huge train model!
The L-train going through downtown

I love how the guy on the left platform is running to catch the train
Downtown. The right building is my office. They included Lower Wacker! I even managed to catch the Green Line train passing through Lake St.On a funny note, all trains in the model were moving, except the Amtrak train that was on hold. Probably waiting for the never-ending freight train.
No comments:
Post a Comment