Some days I wonder where my mind is. There are moments where I can't remember what I did 15 minutes ago. That's pretty bad. The other day I stayed up late doing nothing. I was tired and I knew I had to get up early the next morning for work, and there was nothing on TV or on the internet. And yet, I couldn't get myself to go to bed. Today, I came to the office in jeans and I began to worry it wasn't Friday and I messed up days when I didn't see anyone else in casual clothes - Is it Thursday? Did I miss a memo email not to dress down? Did I miss other emails? Did I miss a meeting?...
Maybe it's because when I went to bed last night, the only thing I could think of was "What's for lunch tomorrow?"
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment