I was a daredevil and didn't use the safety net on the bunk. Oooohhhh...
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Departing St. Louis
The long awaited train ride in a sleeper roommette! Oh boy is that virtual tour skewed. The room was tiny and we couldn't figure out how to convert the bottom seats into the bed. I did enjoy the top bunk and we had breakfast and lunch (no gourmet meal here).

Tim in front of the double-deck Superliner

Me always wanting to see these cars with the sightseeing windows

Sleeping on the top bunk

Tim enjoying the scenery
I was a daredevil and didn't use the safety net on the bunk. Oooohhhh...
I was a daredevil and didn't use the safety net on the bunk. Oooohhhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am officially jealous of the sightseeing car.
Unfortunately, downstate IL doesn't call for much sightseeing.
You shouldn't be so jealous - I missed out on sitting in one of the side chairs. Next time!
Post a Comment