Two weeks ago I didn't know where I was going to be in the next two weeks. We (my team at work) had tentative plans everywhere, but nothing was confirmed. Then things got a bit more complicated last week, but at least I was able to book my trip to DC the week of Dec. 15 and cancel the tentative trip I had to CT for a meeting on Dec. 10. That didn't last long, however. On Friday, right after I cancelled the hotel in CT, I get a call "We need you in CT on Tuesday now". Oh great... Because I had a doctor's appointment today, I booked a late night flight tonight. I was able to get into the hotel again, but I am not too excited about it.
In addition, Tim just got a call this morning - He's gotten staffed and booked on a 5:30pm flight out to CT today. Talk about last minute!
It is suppose to snow here and in CT today through Wednesday... I dislike winter travels.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment