I made the mistake of connecting through Miami on the way back from PR, thinking I could have a nice dinner, possibly cuban food. Unfortunately, the day turned out all wrong food-wise. Most of us had 2pm flights and the restaurant we wanted to try for lunch (poolside and beachside view at a fancy hotel) didn't open until 11:30am, so the team disbanned before lunch. I couldn't find anything good to eat in the PR airport, so I skipped it, thinking I would get something good in Miami. That was a mistake. I had plenty of time in Miami, but I had duty-free on me and couldn't leave the post-security area. I ended up eating a cold salad and pizza-hut breadsticks.
As bad as these long trips to PR are, I'll miss going there in December.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment