Monday, November 17, 2008

5 or 10 years ago...

Continuing my mysterious posts, I have had to remember really hard and double-check where I have been and what I was doing in the last 5 or 10 years. While it doesn't seem like a long time ago or that hard, I can't remember exact dates. When did I move? Does it count if my lease was earlier, but I didn't move until a few days later? What if I took a vacation, where was my 'home'?...

I was prepared and able to remember all trips I've taken in the past 9 years, exact dates and all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming CIA background check at this point. Or is it preparation for an ambassadorship in the new administration?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget I'm aiming for President back home, then you'll be the one getting the ambassadorship.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I haven't forgotten. I'm counting on you being president and appointing me as ambassador as my third career. (After engineering and non-profit work, but before explosives specialist and high school math teacher.)